I own a web based medical recertification company and we are looking
for a Python/Django web programmer to do some work for us.  The site
is written in Python using Django 1.0. We need to switch from using
Paypal to Authorize.net and would like to add content to our site.  We
are based in Greensboro, NC and would like to hire someone within the
US.  Does anyone have any suggestions or have the experience needed to
complete the job for us?