Hi,

I'm trying to generate documentation for my django project with sphinx
[1] and autodoc[2]. It's mostly working, but I can't get sphinx to
pick up my model field definitions (with the exception of related
fields like m2m or ForeignKey). I asked in the IRC channel of sphinx
(#pocoo on freenode), and they told me that it generally should work
and that it's probably an issue with my configuration.

My configuration is quite simple: I have all my apps and dependencies
in a virtualenv and export DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE before running "make
html" in the doc folder. Sphinx can import everything and doesn't
throw any errors or warnings.

So, did anybody here manage to get autodoc to recognize model fields?
If yes, could you share how you set up your sphinx environment?

Just to make sure I'm not doing something completely stupid (which,
I'm told, does indeed happen from time to time), here's an example of
my model

http://dpaste.com/hold/85108/

and my rst source:

http://dpaste.com/85109/