Hi guys,

I'm using the following snippet to duplicate instances of objects:

http://www.djangosnippets.org/snippets/1282/

The problem is that some objects have signals connected to auto create
some related information. What do you suggests me to avoid problems
with these signals? I found the following patch:

http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/8077

This way I can disable signals for an specific operation, this is what
I want but I prefer not modify django source. Is there another way to
disable signals for an specific operation?

Thanks in advance.