Since you say you refreshed your web browsers and refreshed your web server,
the only thing I can guess is that you did not save your edits or you did
not commit to your source repositories and do an update of the source on the
server.  If you are sure your edits are there, perhaps there is a hung
server not realeasing the cache.  Reboot.  If that fails, then you have a
gremlin.