I had this problem when I started developing this project (my first)
on my server space at Dreamhost, so as suggested by a forum member I
began developing on my local machine with the django dev server. Why
is it that changes made to templates are not reflected upon restarting
the server or refreshing the browser, am I missing something? Is there
something everybody else knows but me? It''s really frustrating when
changes you make, including deleting the whole file, make no
difference when you refresh or restart. I've never had these problems
developing with PHP or straight HTML so I have no idea what I could be
doing wrong.