Hey,
I'm trying to deploy my first Django application to Apache.
The project is located under:  /home/me/SshConnector/
Here is my configuration:

<Directory /var/www/html>
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        allow from all
        AddHandler mod_python .py
        PythonHandler mod_python.publisher
        SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE SshConnector.settings
        PythonPath "['/home/me/SshConnector/', '/var/www'] + sys.path"
        PythonDebug On
</Directory>

And restarted Apache.

But I'm getting:
The requested URL /html/search/ was not found on this server.
Up typing:
http://localserver/html/search/

Any ideas what is going wrong?
Thanks.