Guys,

Am going through the practical django book and am trying the weblog
application in Chapter 4, but when i go to test the application on my
cms application (that i created from the same book, from Chapter 2 &
3) "coltrane" application does not appear on the admin index page as
the book suggest.

This is my INSTALLED_APPS in the settings.py in the cms application;

INSTALLED_APPS = (
    'django.contrib.auth',
    'django.contrib.contenttypes',
    'django.contrib.sessions',
    'django.contrib.sites',
    'django.contrib.admin',
    'django.contrib.flatpages',
    'cms.search',
    'coltrane',
)

My admin.py file in the coltrane application looks like this;

from django.contrib import admin
from coltrane.models import Category

class CategoryAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
        pass

admin.site.register(Category, CategoryAdmin)

Please note when i run the syncdb, the tables are created properly.

Am using Django 1.1
Python 2.6
Windows Vista.

What am i missing out.