Using Django v1.1/mod_wgsi v2.5.

I'm forced to use CA's Netegrity SiteMinder to authenticate users.  I
couldn't find anything regardng integration with Django (so that Django
can provide authorization).  I have integrated Django authentication
with an LDAP server, but I need to use SiteMinder instead because of
corporate policy.

Figure I would ask to see if anybody has already done this before I try
to figure this out from scratch.  SiteMinder gives me the login name in
an environment variable which I can then tie into the Django user
system.
--
Adam Stein @ Xerox Corporation       Email: a...@eng.mc.xerox.com

Disclaimer: Any/All views expressed