i've taken the project directly from github and attempted to run
python setup.py install and get the same error:

running install
error: invalid Python installation: unable to open /usr/lib/python2.5/
config/Makefile (No such file or directory)

i assume then, i need to install Makefile? I've attempted to try yum
install Makefile to no success