On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 7:04 AM, Karen Tracey <kmtra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/urlresolvers.py", line
> 214, in _resolve_special
>>

>>     callback = getattr(self.urlconf_module, 'handler%s' % view_type)
>>
>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/urlresolvers.py", line
>> 205, in _get_urlconf_module
>>     self._urlconf_module = __import__(self.urlconf_name, {}, {}, [''])
>>

>>   File "/opt/fixmystreet/../fixmystreet/urls.py", line 5, in <module>
>>     from mainapp.feeds import LatestReports, LatestReportsByCity,
>> LatestReportsByWard, LatestUpdatesByReport
>>
>>   File "/opt/fixmystreet/../fixmystreet/mainapp/feeds.py", line 4, in
>> <module>
>>

>>     from mainapp.models import Report, ReportUpdate, City, Ward
>>
>>   File "/opt/fixmystreet/mainapp/models.py", line 16, in <module>
>>     from contrib.stdimage import StdImageField*
>>
>> ImportError: No module named stdimag*
>>

> You don't appear to have installed the stdimage project in a contrib
> directory on your python path as described here:
>
> http://wiki.github.com/visiblegovernment/django-fixmystreet/installation
>
> under "2. Check Out Project Dependencies".

Thanks Karen for your reply. Actually, i did it. I followed this:

Download using subversion to any directory included in PYTHON_PATH (for
example /usr/lib/python2.5/site-package)

svn checkout http://django-stdimage.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ stdimage

I have downloaded the "stdimage" with this svn in my
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-package   but, nothing changed!!!! I cannot
understand what is my problem!!!!

--
Best,
Zico