I'm looking for a Django developer to join us at replyforall.com on a
full-time, or near full-time, contractor basis.

Our current need is more slanted towards a backend web developer/
engineer who ideally is familiar with HTML/CSS and capable of front-
end implementation.  Our site was built on Django so familiarity with,
or interest in, Django would be good.

Location is pretty irrelevant as long as you have decent Internet
access, chat and email. Our team includes people from New York, San
Francisco, Portland and Argentina.

If you're interested please send us your availability and a few words
about your programming background and experience with Django.  We'll
also need samples/URLs of past projects, completed or still pending.

replyforall's an exciting, young product that I'm looking to really
ramp up in the next few mos. with some interesting initiatives.  Let
me know if you want to connect to discuss further.

Thanks,
Enmi