Hi,

I seem to have run into a problem trying to use the jinja2 template
language. I've tried using Mitsuhiko's snippet (http://bitbucket.org/
mitsuhiko/jinja2-main/src/c07588cf115f/ext/djangojinja2.py) and this
other one by Joe Vasquez (http://jobscry.net/downloads/jinja_r2r.txt)
where I had to comment out lines 60 and 61 to avoid import errors. I
tried putting one script, then the other in jinja2integration/
__init__.py and then using:

from oslaurier.jinja2integration import render_to_response

at the top of my view file. When I try to load the page with the
jinja2 template I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/servers/
basehttp.py", line 279, in run
    self.result = application(self.environ, self.start_response)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/servers/
basehttp.py", line 651, in __call__
    return self.application(environ, start_response)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/
wsgi.py", line 241, in __call__
    response = self.get_response(request)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/
base.py", line 134, in get_response
    return self.handle_uncaught_exception(request, resolver, exc_info)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/
base.py", line 154, in handle_uncaught_exception
    return debug.technical_500_response(request, *exc_info)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/views/debug.py", line
40, in technical_500_response
    html = reporter.get_traceback_html()

  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/views/debug.py", line
69, in get_traceback_html
    for loader in template_source_loaders:

TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

The admin interface is working so the regular Django templates are
working. Is there a preferred way to use jinja2 with Django 1.1 or can
you provide any assistance in helping me find what's causing this
error?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.