Hi,
I have a project that's working fine (apache2/mod_python)
I wrote a new app to add to it, which works fine with dev server.
In my root urls.py I added the urls.py from the new app with an
include ( (r'^inventory/', include('stuff.retail.urls') ),

('retail' being the new app) I also added stuff.retail to
INSTALLED_APPS.

Works fine on dev server, but on deployment with apache2, the URI
gives an error

Exception Type: ViewDoesNotExist
Exception Value:
Could not import retail.views. Error was: No module named retail.views

I haven't changed apache config at all, but the new app is in the same
dir as existing project, so I didn't think I'd need to.

I'm confused because it is reading retail/urls.py (in the same dir as
views.py) to get the right view. But when calling the view (retail/
views.py) it can't find it

Any thoughts? Too vague on info?