Hi,

I have very strange problem with simple QuerySet.
I get error just on one of servers, and I realy don't know why.

When I use very simple code like:

Model.objects.filter(is_published=True)

I get stupid error:

"Cannot resolve keyword 'is_published' into field. Choices are: id,
is_published, link_to_find, name, reciprocallinks, stype"

Django doesn't see my field 'is_published', but writes that I should
use this filed.
I don't have idea why I get the error just on one of my servers.

### My model start
class ReciprocalLinksGroup(models.Model):

 TYPE_OF_SERVICES = (("type1", "type1"),("type2", "type2"))

    name = models.CharField(max_length=255, unique=True)
    is_published   = models.BooleanField(default=True)
    stype = models.CharField(max_length = 64, choices =
TYPE_OF_SERVICES)
    link_to_find = models.CharField(max_length=128)

    class Meta:
        db_table = "reciprocal_link_group"

    def __unicode__(self):
        return u"%s" % (self.group.name)

### My model end

I use it like below:
os.environ["DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE"] = "myproject.settings"
from myproject.models import ReciprocalLinksGroup
ReciprocalLinksGroup.objects.filter(is_published=True)

And then I get error.

System:
PLD, Django 1.0.2-2, PostgreSQL 8.3, ModPython, Apache