Hi,

I have problem with Django Forms and field with set attrs to
disabled="disabled"

# forms.py

class EditForm(forms.ModelForm):

    def __init__(self, *args, **kwargs):
        super(EditForm, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)
        self.fields['title'].widget.attrs.update({'readonly':
'readonly', 'disabled': 'disabled'})

    class Meta:
        model = MyModel
        fields = ('title', 'tagline')

# views.py

form = EditForm(request.POST, instance=my_instance)
if form.is_valid():
    form.save()

# models.py

class MyModel(models.Model):
    title = models.CharField(max_length=120, db_index=True)
    tagline = models.TextField(, max_length=500, db_index=True)

And now, Django remove values form field with attrs 'disabled':
'disabled' ("readonly" without "disabled" works fine, but I need
disabled option in my html output). Why Django do that?

Thanks for help.

regards.