Hi!

I have following models relation:

    class Section(models.Model):
        section = models.CharField(max_length=200, unique=True)
        name = models.CharField(max_length=200, blank = True)

    class Article (models.Model):
        url = models.CharField(max_length = 30, unique=True)
        is_published = models.BooleanField()
        section = models.ForeignKey(Section)

I need to create a sitemap for articles, which contains sitemap files for
sections. I was reading django documentation about it here
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/contrib/sitemaps/

But didn't manage to find answer how can I:

1) Define sitemap class in this case
2) How can I pass section parameters into url file (as it's explained in the
docs)
3) From where to get {'sitemaps': sitemaps} if I defined sitemap as a python
class in another file in the application