Hello !!

I have a very strange problem with signals, just happens that
sometimes are not registered, as well the modification to the source
is not reloaded by the local developmente server. Anyone has
experimented this problem or any similar one with signals and anyone
knows how to solve it ?

I have as well another question, what are the reasons to select
signals or simply use the direct ? I have a problem with a post_save,
which can be easily solved overriding the save method. Any way to
decide which to use depending on the situation ?

thanks in advance, robert