On Sep 10, 3:05 pm, Joshua Russo <josh.r.ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wanted to remove the Sites app because it's not needed at the moment, but
> when I ran the unit tests for the project the Auth unit tests use Sites
> functionality. If I'm using Auth should I leave sites? I really just wanted
> to clean up the Admin index page.

If all you wanna do is clean up the Admin index page, just copy the
admin's
index template into one of your template directories and remove it
with an if
block.

django/contrib/admin/templates/admin/index.html is the template that
you
should start with I believe. Store it /path/to/your/templates/admin/
index.html
with your customizations.