On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 10:21:41 -0600
Adam Olsen <arol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 9:54 AM, simba <judemwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I am looking for hosting that supports both of the above library. i
> > have no idea on how to have these two libraries on shared hosting.
> > Please Help!!
> >

> I've got python-twitter installed on my webfaction account.  I'm sure
> it would be no trouble at all to install PyFacebook as well.

Right, those are just libraries that provide API access over the
existing HTTP connection. If python hosting is enabled then there will
be no problems with those specific libraries. Asking customer service
about support for such will only confuse them because it's an
application level that's completely irrelevant to their service.

Chris Babcock