Hi all,
i am running a django project with fapws (
http://github.com/william-os4y/fapws3) as server managed through nginx as
webserver (nginx just forwards to the running fapws instance).
Fapws deploys the django project as wsgi app.

Now i have a weird problem, i am using the admin interface very often and
everytime i logout and try to relog into the interface i have to restart the
fapws instance.
If i dont restart it i get the following error:
1. 502 Bad Gateway message from nginx and
2. if i return to the login screen it shows me that my browser wont accept
cookies and that i should enable them.

Before i ran the project as scgi application managed by cherokee (another
small webserver) and everything worked without problems.

Any ideas?

Greetings and thanks in advance
Sven