Hi Guys,

My current setup for Django is as follows:

Ubuntu, with Lighttpd and running django via FCGI using TCP in
threaded mode. I a simple site, that uses SQLITE as the DB engine.

Though i have noticed that as the DB grows, the memory usage for that
particular process keeps increasing, is there any way around this to
ensure that the the memory usage stays low while the DB gets larger?
Or do you have to constantly remove records and keep the DB small?