I have a small Django app under development and was able to get this
running using the github update. My app runs and is very responsive
with Tornado.

Some of my admin site layout is out of whack, but it may be my
settings or my bug.  Formatting and CSS I created on my own looks good
(e.g. graphics and tables created using the Google Visualization API.)
My app is able to go out onto the web, get files downloaded through
Tornado - it feels fast ...

It's terrific to have a Python-based server that could work in both
development and production. (Tornado installs/runs fine on a Netbook
with Ubuntu!)

The real-time / asynchronous capabilities look great. Any way Django
apps can take advantage of that functionality?

Thanks for open sourcing this!

-- Brian