Hi,

I have modelform that I use in a formwizard and I populate a few of
the dropdown selects by accessing the database and creating a list for
the choice. However when I add an item to a table via the admin site
and then goto my formwizard page the new item does not show up in the
list until I recycle the server (djangos or apache).

I know that the database is being hit when the form is accessed
because I print the list to the log file when the form is called and
the new item is listed. The new item is also listed in standard
modelform, not using the formwizard.

Has anyone seen this type of thing before.

Regards
Dingue