Hi everyone - is anyone using the latest from django-threadedcomments
with success ?

I am using the latest git clone of django-threadedcomments ... running
the following in my template throws an error:

{% get_comment_form for object as comment_form %}

I get error:

TemplateSyntaxError at /video/1/
Caught an exception while rendering: __init__() got an unexpected
keyword argument 'parent'

The corresponding code follow (I am not sure where the "ctype" comes
in or if that's standard to django -- I think I am missing
something).  The error is on line 86:

 79     def get_form(self, context):
 80         ctype, object_pk = self.get_target_ctype_pk(context)
 81         parent_id=None
 82         if self.parent:
 83             parent_id = self.parent.resolve(context,
ignore_failures=True)
 84         if object_pk:
 85             return comments.get_form()(
 86                 ctype.get_object_for_this_type(pk=object_pk),
parent=parent_id)
 87         else:
 88             return None

I posted this problem on github but haven't got a response.  Am
wondering if anyone else is using django-threadedcomments with success
and if it's just me having the problem ... am new to django and having
trouble debugging this one.  I can't find any tutorials, either, on
using the latest from django-threadedcomments despite considerable
googling.

Thanks,
Damon

http://github.com/ericflo/django-threadedcomments/issues/#issue/3