In Django template, you can make methed call. So you can pass the
auther object to the template, then
  {% for book in auther.books.all %}
    {% for section in book.sections.all %}
    {% end for %}
  {% endfor %}

The ordering is using the definition in the Model Meta class.
auther.books and book.sections is my assumption for your FK related
names.

If you want to change the ordering, maybe a template tag is more
suitable for your purpose.

And about Form, I'm not clear what you want? A whole page with forms
for authors, books and sections? If so, you can have a look at
formset, specially the inlineformset. (http://docs.djangoproject.com/
en/dev/topics/forms/modelforms/#inline-formsets) If you just want to
get a simple form for inline editing in the author-book-section view
page, using js to generate it is my only choice........