Hi Hugo,

Your template code, does it actually contains <table> and </table> ?
Like below?

{% for row in rows %}
{% for value in row %}
{% endfor %}
{% endfor %}

Then, what does rows look like? Can you post your output please? To
get this output, for example, use "print rows" before you render the
template, and post the result here. That would help!

Wim