I have a model that can be attached to a variety of different models,
based on the value of a column.  Is there any way to map this
relationship in Django?  If not, is there a way to automatically do
post-fetch processing where I could populate it?

Here is a example:

class Note(models.Model):
    owner_id = models.IntegerField() #this is the FK of the related
object
    owner_type = models.CharField(max_length=40) # this can either be
"Account" or "Ticket"
    note = models.TextField()

class Account(models.Model)
    name = models.CharField(max_length=40)

class Ticket(models.Model)
    subject = models.CharField(max_length=120)

So basically, we can attach Notes to either Account or Ticket.  The
"owner_id" field will be the primary key of the object being attached
to.  The "owner_type" will be either "Account" or "Ticket".  When
retrieving an Account, I want to also return all the Notes associated
with it.  I don't care about going the other direction in the
relationship

Is there any way to do this with the Django mappings?