Le 22 sept. 2009 à 03:10, snfctech a écrit :
> I understand that there is a Django branch being actively worked on
> for connections to multiple DB vendors, or that Django + Elixir may be
> a good option.  But I'm wondering if building a single data warehouse
> may still be a better way to go?

Self-promotion here, but if you eventually choose the data warehouse
approach, you should take a look at django-roa:
http://code.welldev.org/django-roa/wiki/Home

It allows you to deal with your HTTP resources as Django models
painlessly.
Do not hesitate to contact me if that's your final choice, I already
use it against a data warehouse.

Regards,
David