Hi django-users

I have a question about the license Django is released under (BSD). Or
to be more precise about:

    3. Neither the name of Django nor the names of its contributors may
be used
       to endorse or promote products derived from this software without
       specific prior written permission.

I've take then code from django.db and stripped it off any need of
anything else in django and done other changes so that it can be used
for non-django purposes (I plan to use it in EventScripts projects). I'm
really bad at naming my projects so I just wanted to name it djangodb.
However then I read the license of Django more closely and I'm not sure
if I'm allowed to do so. Is using 'Django' as part of my module's name
'endorse or promote' my derived product?
Also I don't quite get the term 'Redistributions in binary form' since
basically any redistribution in a digital way is binary. My project will
be open source, does that mean I have to ship it with the BSD license or
can I leave it away?

Jonas