Dear Django users,

I am trying to create a simple redirect app (useful when rewriting a
page that was previously not written in Django or when switching
domains).

The app would just collect all URLs not found so I put it at the end
of urls.py

(r'(?P<path>.*)', 'project.app.views.redirect')

Problem is that I usually have another regex at the end that looks
like this

(r'', include( 'customproject.app.views.page')) and this view will
throw a Http404 if no object is found so the redirect view never gets
a chance.

Is there a way to continue to the next regex in urls.py once inside a
view? I do not want to mix in the redirect app in the customapp's view
as I want to write redirect as a separate app.

I know I can do this with mod_rewrite instead but I wanted a web
interface.

Thanks
Jonas