I've been getting thrown 500 errors from someone using the admin from
what looks like Mac Firefox 3.5 with the Huffington Post's Firefox
extension (why on earth..), but its looking for /img/admin/
icon_calendar.gif/ which isn't from TinyMCE its the Django admin date
picker icon. Its really odd I can't get it to replicate locally.

Love to hear if somebody has a fix its driving me crazy