Hello, i've been having a look at this post on overmortal about
Extending Django's Flatpages:

http://www.overmortal.com/blog/post/17-extending-django-s-flatpages

specifically this section "

Finally, in order to continue using the flatpages/default.html
template file as the singular file for handling flatpage content, we
need to create helper tags to bring out the keywords and description:"

Would that part of the code go in the views.py because I get a 505
error and the error log tells me that it is an invalid tag:

[Fri Oct 02 22:40:11 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1]
TemplateSyntaxError: Invalid block tag: 'meta_keywords'

Thanks