Hello,
 Just use RequestContext + context processor, which adds theme based
context.
Just use vars like base_template (which could be set to skin_basic_base.html
by context processor). Hope you got the idea.

Kristaps Kūlis
What this country needs is a good five cent
microcomputer.<http://wertarbyte.de/gigaset-rss/?limit=140&cookies=1&lang=de&lang=en&jar_id=10394735232565416737736263810940952>