We've been running our Django app with mod_python and Apache to serve
static files, along with MySQL as the database of choice. We're in the
process of making a few changes because we've had some stability and
performance issues, so we're moving to mod_wsgi/nginx, but we also
want to switch from MySQL to PostgreSQL. Is there an easy way for us
to take all of our data from our MySQL and move it over to PostgreSQL?

Chris