Use the os.subprocess module in the python standard library to invoke
the bash script from your django view code:

http://docs.python.org/library/subprocess.html

Although in my experience, when there is a bash script wrapping a
number of calls to other programs, I tend to find it easier to work
with to first port the bash into Python (although I'm biased in favor
of Python ;P). If you need to communicate with the subprocesses that
the bash script is invoking, it's going to be more difficult to do
going through python, then bash, then a C binary than it would be to
go directly from Python to the C binary.