Hi

My question that I'm getting right that situation. I've two models:

class First(db.models):
    second_item = models.ForeignKey('Second',null=True)

class Second(db.models):

I've both models registered in admin.py as AdminModels.

Why when I'm trying to delete some object created from "Second" class
which is RELATED to other one created from "First" class, admin is
telling me that will remove also that "First" object (relation in
ForeignKey is null). I understand that when there is null=False
attribute should remove it, by why when it is null=True?

In my interpretation of that should just leave First object with
'second_item' = None.

x_O