AFAIK 2000 users per day are enough for even cheapest hosting.
If you require custom configuration (like custom C modules etc), consider
VPS.
Otherwise, go to shared hosting - its cheaper and easyier to manage.

You can read reviews and etc on
http://djangofriendly.com/hosts/?environment=shared&max_price=any&country=any

Kristaps Kūlis
Reality is just a crutch for people who can't handle science
fiction.<http://wertarbyte.de/gigaset-rss/?limit=140&cookies=1&lang=de&lang=en&jar_id=10394735232565416737736263810940952>