Sorry about my ignorance.... but how would I give keyword arguments in
the view?
I just tried:
            BDbuff = Clientes(123,ClienteCodigo=form.cleaned_data
['ClienteCodigo'],
                              ClienteNombre=form.cleaned_data
['ClienteNombre'],
                              ClienteFechaCreacion=form.cleaned_data
['ClienteFechaCreacion'])
            BDbuff.save()
so as to reserve the ID's place, but got the same error message...
Exception Value: Clientes() got an unexpected keyword argument
'ClienteCodigo'

Thank You...