Hi,

You might be interested in this tool called UML to Django:

http://code.google.com/p/uml-to-django/

It is a python script which automatically converts a UML class diagram
into Django models (and admins). It currently works with Argo UML
diagrams but could, in theory, be easily extended to support other UML
authoring applications.

It has been successfully used with small size projects.

Best,

Goffer