Not really Django question, so i'm sorry :)

I'm Python programmer, not a web-designer. I wasted a whole day by
reinventing the wheel. First, I made base template myself. Then I dumped
HTML and CSS from some favorite sites and tried to apply them to my app.
Then I googled for free web-templates and found nothing good for me.

The app is neither blog nor company portal. It is front-end for hardware and
software database. So, It must be VERY simple. It should contain header (for
app title), main menu, sidebar (for object context menu), styles for tables
with caption. I'll be happy if there will be footer and simple search bar
(somewhere in header or main menu).

I appreciate any advice.

--
regards,