Hi

I am trying to create a model for Article site. I want to link each article
with 3-5 related articles, so what I am thinking of is creating code this
way:

    class Article (models.Model):
        # Tiny url
        url = models.CharField(max_length = 30, unique=True)
        is_published = models.BooleanField()
        author = models.CharField(max_length = 150)
        title = models.CharField(max_length = 200)
        short_description = models.TextField(max_length = 600)
        body = tinymce_models.HTMLField()
        related1 = models.ForeignKey(Article)
        related2 = models.ForeignKey(Article)
        related3 = models.ForeignKey(Article)

But not sure if it's possible to make a foreign key relation to the same
model. Also if for example, I will decide to bind 6, 7 articles together,
how that will work, do I have to write related4, 5, 6....in the model? I
want to have more common solution, so if I binding more articles, I don't
need to redefine code again and again

What I am thinking of is not to extend Article models with related fields..
(It looks ugly)
Maybe it worth creating another model?
For example: ArticleSet

But how to define there unrestricted list (without limit of items)..Could
you suggest a way?

Thanks in advance