Hi all - I am quite new to python and Django but I'm starting to learn
my way around.  I am writing a form for uploading files but the form
always seems to fail the form.is_valid() test.  if I print the form
errors using:

errors = form.errors
print errors

I get this string:

I can read the file name and file contents from the request.FILES
object and the data is there but is_valid() seems to always return
False.  I guess there must be a default clean() method on uploaded
files that always returns false unless I override it?  I think I can
write my own validator method and put it in clean_<fieldname>() in the
form subclass but I would like to find out why the error is happening
before I do that.

BTW, I can upload the same file through the admin interface and I do
not get the error.
TIA