Hi,

I have override 2 admin templates: index.html and base_site.html.
The first line of index.html is: {% extends "admin/base_site.html" %}
Everything works fine, but if I insert {{ MEDIA_URL }} in
base_site.html, I get the following error when going to my admin page:

TemplateSyntaxError at /admin/
<ExtendsNode: extends "admin/base.html"> must be the first tag in the
template.

Is anybody have an idea why can't I put {{ MEDIA_URL }} in
base_site.html?

Thanks, Arshavski Alexander.