HI Bruno,
  Thank you for your answer. The reason I choose setup the whole environment
is I need setup them in a virtual machine and send this virtual machine to
my friends to test it, they are not familiar with django, they just want to
open the web browser and test the site. And I also want to get a try,
actually this is my first time to deploy a django project, I need chance to
exercise.
  The HTTP 500 error has solved just now. Yes, you are right. the apache
account hasn't the r/w access to the DB file, I modified the rights of the
DB file and my site works well now! Thank you very much!

--
Deng Chao