Hello

We have been using a view that implements X-Sendfile (with apache's
mod_xsendfile) to serve content to authorised users, but now need to
switch to cloudfiles. Cloudfiles doesnt offer any kind of
authentication, so we'll need to implement it in django / apache
somehow.

What I have done is just change the view (decorated with
user_passes_test) to return an HttpResponseRedirect for the CDN
content, this works but I was hoping someone had come up with
something smarter than this. Once someone has the CDN url of a file,
they can pass it around etc. It seems we cant use X-Sendfile for non-
local files (please let me know if I'm wrong!), so not really sure
what else to try.

Any tips very welcome!

Thanks,