I am noticing that when I load an existing ModelForm into a template,
and I save (POST), I can't seem to get the primary key back in order
to update that specific record. I am starting to head down the path of
formsets...but that is not what I need. I am updating one record only.
Any help is appreciated!

VIEW
def UpdateMember(request):
  if request.method == "POST":
   # I don't seem to have access to primary key...
   # I do have the posted data, and can save to database here.

TEMPLATE (as you can see, I've tried to explicitly include primary
key, both inside and outside the for loop)
 {{ Member.MemberID }}
 {% for field in Member %}
 {{ field.label_tag }}
 {{ field }}
 {% endfor %}
<input type="button" onclick="document.forms[0].submit()" value="save">