Hello

First apologies for cross-posting, this is also a discussion in
satchmo-users.

I am trying to secure admin urls using satchmo's (0.9)
SSLRedirectMiddleware, using HTTPS_PATHS in settings. It works
perfectly in django 1.1, but breaks in 1.1.1 with "Django can't
perform a SSL redirect while maintaining POST data. Please structure
your views so that redirects only occur during GETs."

I guess my job is now to look at what changed in this update and
figure out what is causing this, but hoping that someone else may be
able to help or give some tips on this!

Any thoughts/tips/RTFMs welcome!

Thanks,