Hello,

I'm starting with the development of a django application for
inventory of buildings. Some models have more than a hundred of
atributes including relations with other models so in the admin
interface I have to use a lot of inlines. Here comes the problem:
acording to the admin/change_form.html template it loads first all the
model fields and then all the inlines.

I'd like to customize the order the fields are shown. What's the best
way to do that?.

I made some tests overriding admin/change_form.html for the model but
I can't find the way to fetch elements individually to insert them in
the desired position.

Any idea?

Thank you very much.