On Friday 30 October 2009 18:44:02 sstein...@gmail.com wrote:
> Normally validation is the first thing I check but the w3c validator
> can't validate localhost addresses so I had to use the old "cut &
> past" method to submit my HTML.
>
> Thanks,

If it's important to you, you can install  the validator to run on your
machine, through a web server.  The validator itself is open sourced, so you
can make fixes to it, if you find any.  The link provide will take you to the
instructinons on dling the source and then leads you to the install and
developer information.

Source: http://validator.w3.org/source/

Mike

--
Do nothing unless you must, and when you must act -- hesitate.