Hi all,

I have a very strange problem with one of my django sites - when I
start apache, everything works fine, but after a while, all of my site-
specific apps will stop showing in the admin site. Library apps and
django's built in apps are still there. Does anyone have any ideas as
to why this might happen?

It seems like a path issue, but I have no idea why it works at the
start and then dies for no apparent reason down the track.

I'm running it via mod_wsgi, on webfaction. In my wsgi file, I'm
setting the python path like so:

> import os
> import sys
>
> for directory in [
>     '/PATH/django',
>     '/PATH/django/library',
>     '/PATH/django/nzmusic',
>     '/PATH/django/lib'
> ]:
>     if not directory in sys.path:
>         sys.path.insert(0, directory)
>
> from django.core.handlers.wsgi import WSGIHandler
>
> os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] = 'nzmusic.settings'
> os.environ['LD_LIBRARY_PATH'] = '/PATH/lib'
> application = WSGIHandler()

Thanks,
Greg